An Intro

Hi all!
Revamp time! I used to run a YouTube channel and blog here featuring bargain fashion hauls. We’re talking like $2 shirts and that “never pay regular price” mentality. These channels were a huge part of my life in high school and college but after adult life started picking up, I completely fell off.
Now I’m in my mid-twenties and while bargain shopping is still 100% a part of my lifestyle, I simply don’t shop as much anymore or frankly, have the time to edit videos for YouTube. Instead, I’ve been filling my life with new additions like my 2 cats and French Bulldog, working fulltime, and traveling!
Through this blog, I hope to share some experiences with the places I’ve visited. A large theme you’ll see is how to budget travel! Before I go anywhere new, I do a ton of online research. I like visiting people’s blogs as opposed to the country’s tourism sites because I want raw and unbiased opinions. Though these posts may not reach many, even having tips one person in the interwebs finds helpful will be enough.
Along my journey, please feel free to comment and ask any questions you may have! I promise I’ll do my best and offer my own view.
Thanks for reading!


Comments